Cheap for Moth MkII Pro Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine in UK and tend to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!!
If you’re looking for top recommended a Electronics Cleaning Wipes & Swabs Moth, then Moth MkII Pro Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. And also you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you compare with the other similar item which is on the internet. If you wish to know further of this products, just read its main features below. ( Check Price Now )
Product is very good!
- HiFi Choice Recommends “Being a keen secondhand record collector I will be reluctant to give back the Moth RCM and can heartily recommend it to fellow enthusiasts.”
- The Moth Record Cleaning machine is a wet cleaning/Vacuum removal device with powered turntable and drainable internal reservoir. Fluid is applied by hand to a rotating record, scrubbed, and drawn off by a high efficiency vacuum system into a drainable reservoir.
- The unit is housed in a 16swg. Steel enclosure and finished off by a high quality injection moulded smoked lid. The machine has been designed to be rugged enough for both the professional cleaning service and the domestic private user.
- Collections of 1000+ records by enthusiasts are common, and the purchase of second hand records in large batches is increasing, as new records become less obtainable.
- The MKII Moth Record Cleaning machine is based upon the well proven and accepted record cleaner that has been available from Moth for a number of years
The MKII version of the machine allows for bi-directional operation of the turntable in both the fluid application ‘Wash’ cycle and in the vacuum ‘Drying’ phase. The vacuum tube has been modified to allow for the new two way movement and to offer a more efficient vacuum system. A full size dark acrylic lid is fitted to the MKII Moth Record Cleaning machine.
The Moth Mk II Pro record cleaning machine is identical to the Mk II model, but includes a cooling fan to keep the vacuum motor from heating up during extended cleaning sessions. If you expect to clean more than 8-10 records at a time, we recommend the Pro model over the standard Mk II.
Like the standard model, the Pro dispenses with the need for a platter. Instead, the record is clamped to a small round platform for the wet cleaning phase of operation, then turned upside down for the vacuum phase. While the first side is being vacuumed, of course, the second side can be wet cleaned. During either phase, the motor can be operated in both directions.
Professional Kit Included
– Dispenser Bottle
– Applicator Brush
– 1 Litres Record Cleaning Fluid
– 50 x Poly lined Inner Sleeves
– Replacement vacuum tube pads
Title: Moth MkII Pro Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine
Category: Electronics Cleaning Wipes & Swabs
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment. Get The Best Price on the web we have explored the world wide web. Click link below to choose the Best Compare Prices available.
How to choose the best product depends on several factors, and it’s important to sit down and consider these before you make the purchase to be sure you will be satisfied with your results.
This is a good time to read some reviews on the products you are considering. Pay close attention to what the most common positive ones are, and weigh this information against any negative factors. Do most people feel the product performs well?
See and Don’t totally rule out a possible selection just because there are a couple of negative comments, if there are many more positive one’s, as well. Some people just like to complain. It’s good to take all factors into consideration and then make your decision based on that. I hope you found this article helpful in determining what the best product is for you.